One of the things I love about India is the local hajaam. For our international readers, it means a barber.
One might wonder, what is so unique about barbers? Aren't they available in every country? Yes they are, but the uniqueness of the barbers found in South Asia is that they also give you a a head massage along with a completely clean shave.
For just 25 rupees, you can nicely relax while someone cuts your beard for you, and that is something worth experiencing.
Coming back to the product in question, I am sure by now most of you must have seen the slightly annoying John Abraham commercial on television.
We have the same product for review: the Philips QG3150 Men's Grooming Kit 7-in-1.
Ease of use
- Number of length settings: 9
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades: Yes
- Cutting element: Stainless steel blades
- Secured length settings: Yes
- Storage: Stand
- Maintenance free - No Oil need: Yes
- Charging time: 10 hours
- Running time: 35 minutes
- Usage: Cordless only
Create the look you want
- 2-year worldwide guarantee: Yes
Styles: Short beard, Chin straps, Goatee, Moustache, Sideburns, Clip your head hairAttachments
- 9 position beard and moustache comb: Yes
- 9 position hair clipper comb: Yes
- Full size trimmer blade: 32 mm
- Micro foil shaver: 21 mm
- Nose and ear trimmer: Yes
- Precision trimmer: 21 mm